- 15 km Max Transmission1
- 55-min Max Flight Time2
- 6 Directional Sensing & Positioning
- Primary Flight Display
- IP45 Rating
- -20°C to 50°C Operating Temperature
- Hot-swappable Battery
- UAV Health Management System
Record mission actions such as aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting, and zoom level to create sample mission files for future automated inspections.
Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the subject of interest and identifies it in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
Create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions for one or more payloads, including 3rd party ones, at each waypoint. Flightpath planning is also optimized to maximize flexibility and efficiency for your missions.
Mark an object in camera or map view with a quick tap, and advanced sensor fusion algorithms will immediately calculate its coordinates, which are projected to all camera views as an AR icon. The location of the subject is automatically shared with another remote controller, or to online platforms such as DJI FlightHub9.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the Smart Track function, where auto-zoom is applied for steady tracking and viewing. The subject’s dynamic location is continuously acquired and shared to another remote controller or to DJI FlightHub9.
Matrice 300 RTK is available for order through official DJI Dealers. Contact us below for the team to reach out.
1.Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
2. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment and payload configurations.
3. Each RC supports two streams. Triple-stream channeling is only supported with dual RC.
4. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
5. Achieved in Forward Flight using S Mode.
6. The service ceiling of 7000 m is achievable with high altitude propellers.
7. This feature is only supported when the aircraft is paired with the Zenmuse H20 Series payloads.
8. This feature is only supported when the aircraft is paired with the Zenmuse H20 Series payloads.
9. Support for location sharing via DJI FlightHub is coming soon.
10. D-RTK 2 Mobile Station for Matrice 200 Series V2 and Phantom 4 RTK can be upgraded to support Matrice 300 RTK.
11. The CSM Radar will be available soon.