- Is there optical zoom on the visual camera of the M2EA?No. The M2EA's visual camera supports 32× digital zoom.
- Does the M2EA support swappable cameras? Can I swap the camera for the one from the M2E Series drones?Camera swapping is currently not supported.
- When the M2EA is on a waypoint mission, mapping mission, or oblique mission, will the thermal camera take images as well?Yes. Two types of images (visual and thermal) will be stored on the SD card during these missions.
- What's the difference between the M2E Advanced and the M2E Dual?The M2EA is optimized for quick deployment in a variety of industrial applications. The thermal resolution has been improved to 640×512 px, and the resolution of the visual camera is 4 times better than the M2E Dual. In addition to the new RTK module, the flight performance and waypoint missions features have also been optimized in the M2EA.
- Is the M2EA waterproof?It is not. Please do not fly in the rain.
- Remote Controller
- Can the DJI Smart Controller for the Mavic 2 Enterprise or Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual be used for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced (M2EA)?The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with all three models.
- Which app is the M2EA compatible with?DJI Pilot (Android version) and third-party apps developed using the DJI MSDK.
- Can I measure the temperature on thermal images taken using the M2EA in post-processing?Yes.
- How many waypoints can I set in a mission?With optimizations made on waypoint missions, you can set up to 240 waypoints in each mission.
- Will the M2EA support the iOS version of DJI Pilot?No.
- Can I add a timestamp watermark to the photos taken by the M2EA?Yes, this is supported in the visible light photos only.
- How do I run a firmware upgrade on the M2EA?1. Connect to a computer and use DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series) to upgrade the firmware for the aircraft and the remote controller;
2. Run the upgrades on the DJI Pilot App.
- Does FlightHub support the M2EA?No.
- Can I use the M2EA for aerial surveying?M2EA was not designed specifically to meet the accuracy requirements for aerial surveying, but you can use the visible light or infrared cameras to capture images in Mapping missions in the DJI Pilot App.
- Which accessories from the Mavic 2 Enterprise Series are compatible with the M2EA?The protector case, speaker, spotlight, beacon, extended port cover, accessory bag, batteries, propellers, chargers, and charging station can be used for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Series.
- With the RTK module installed, does the M2EA still fit into the protector case?Yes.
- Is the M2EA's RTK module compatible with the Mavic 2 Enterprise and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?The RTK module is only compatible with the M2EA, and does not support the use with the M2E or M2ED.
- Is PPK supported on the M2EA?No.
- Can the M2EA be used with the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station for the Phantom 4 RTK or for the Matrice Series?The M2EA is currently not compatible with the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station. Please connect to an NTRIP network.
- Can I use my M2EA across different regions/countries?No. Before purchasing, please confirm with your DJI Enterprise dealer about where the drone can be used.