For Roads Less Traveled
For more information about product demo or trial, leave your contact information in the form below. You can also reach out to your local dealer for more information.
1. Measured in environments without transmission or signal interference, and wind speeds <4 m/s, where the drone has a flight speed of 15 m/s and reserves 20% battery as a safety buffer for landing.
2. Measured at a temperature of 25℃. As temperature increases, battery cooling time will increase and lengthen downtime.
3. Will be supported in Q3, 2023.
4. To ensure operation safety, DJI Docks will enter standby mode when the temperature goes below -20° C (-4° F), and resume flight missions when the temperate goes back up above that.
5. AC surge protection capacity is 40kA (8/20μs waveform), and meets EN/IEC 61643-11 TYPE 2 protection levels. RJ45 surge protection capacity is 1.5ka (8/20μs waveform), these meet the CATEGORY C protection level of EN/IEC 61643-21. Surge protection capability depends on the capacity and reliability of grounding. To minimize the risk of surges, please make sure that grounding is done properly during installation.
6. Each DJI Dock has a built-in backup battery that can provide power for 5 hours and ensure the drone can safely return and land in the event of an emergency power outage.
7. Measured in a windless, sand-free, and non-erosive laboratory environment in normal temperatures. Depending on environmental conditions and the frequency of DJI Dock operations, it is recommended that maintenance be conducted every six months or less.
8. Measured in windless conditions with the drone flying at a uniform 10 m/s. Actual flight duration may vary depending on the environment, flight mode, and accessories.