- Which aircrafts are compatible with DJI Dock?DJI Dock is compatible with the M30 series (Dock version).
- What models does the M30 series (Dock version) have?The M30 series (Dock version) includes two versions: the M30 (Dock version) (its gimbal and camera have three sensors: wide-angle camera, zoom camera, laser range finder) and the M30T (Dock version) (its gimbal and camera have four sensors: wide-angle camera, zoom camera, laser range finder, thermal imaging camera).
- What's the difference between the M30 series and the M30 series (Dock version)?The M30 series (Dock version) is equipped with a charging interface and charging management module at the landing gear.
- Can the M30 series (Dock version) be controlled by a remote controller (RC)?Yes. The M30 series (Dock version) can be controlled after linking the DJI RC Plus remote controller (RC) to the aircraft.
- What image transmission technology does DJI Dock use?DJI Dock uses OcuSync 3 (O3) Enterprise image transmission, and supports 4G transmission links.
Note: 4G image transmission is not available in some countries/regions.
- What level of surge protection does the DJI Dock have?AC surge protection capacity is 40kA (8/20μs waveform), and meets EN/IEC 61643-11 TYPE 2 protection levels. RJ45 surge protection capacity is 1.5kA (8/20μs waveform), these meet the CATEGORY C protection level of EN/IEC 61643-21. Surge protection capability depends on the capacity and reliability of grounding. To minimize the risk of surges, please make sure that grounding is done properly during installation.
- Does DJI Dock support movement during operations?Not at the moment, but you can change the Dock location when the drone is not operating, and you can operate again after installing and configuring at the new location.
- How does DJI Dock access the network?Use a standard RJ45 network port, or install a DJI Cellular Module to access the network.
Note: 4G availability varies in different countries and regions.
- What requirements for network bandwidth does DJI Dock have?For better user experience, it's recommended that the upload and download rate of network bandwidth be no less than 10Mbps.
- How to install and configure DJI Dock?1. Fix DJI Dock on a flat, level surface;
2. Connect the power cables to DJI Dock after it is fixed, connect DJI Dock to the network using a network cable or install DJI Cellular Module;
3. Quickly configure DJI Dock using the DJI RC Plus remote controller (RC).
- Can a M30 series (Dock version) drone complete a single operation by taking off/landing at different DJI Docks?No.
- What's the interval between single operations of DJI Dock?The shortest interval between two flights is 25 minutes.
Note: This is if the ambient temperature is 25°C (77°F), and the aircraft battery is charged from 10% to 90%. As the temperature rises, the time required for the battery to cool down will increase and the interval between flights will increase.
- Is it necessary to install an additional RTK Base Station for DJI Dock?No, DJI Dock has a built-in RTK station.
- Is it necessary to install an additional weather station for DJI Dock?No, DJI Dock has a built-in integrated weather station that can monitor wind speed, rainfall and temperature.
- Does DJI Dock support the installation of external antennas?Supported.
- Does DJI Dock support SDK development?Supported. DJI Dock fully supports application protocols, such as plan distribution, media transmission, real-time reporting of device information, and remote debugging, via an API interface, to meet users' development demands for customized cloud management systems. Supports access to a variety of network environments for easy privatized deployment.