Make the World Your Digital Asset
DJI Terra is 3D model reconstruction software that has photogrammetry as its core technology. It supports a range of accurate and efficient 2D and 3D reconstruction of visible light, and data processing through DJI LiDAR. DJI Terra is a perfect match for DJI Enterprise drones and payloads. It works in conjunction to build a complete application solution that caters to verticals such as land surveying and mapping, power transmission, emergency services, construction, transportation, and agriculture.
1. System requirements: Windows 7 or above (64 bit, 32GB RAM), NVIDIA graphics card (4GB) with compute capability 3.0 or above.
2.Processing capability of 400 images/1GB free memory is based on 80% overlap in heading, 70% overlap in side direction, downward looking image data with GPS information, which may vary depending on image overlap and scene texture.
3. The 6,000 photos/1GB free memory was tested based on a 80% forward and 70% side overlap rate, with the images captured in a downward direction, carrying GPS information. The results may vary depending on image overlap and the surface texture at the site. This data applies only to control devices. Worker devices should be able to process 6,000 photos, and the method of calculating their free memory size and corresponding quantity of images they can process is the same as for the standalone version.
4. Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through high-performance workstations.
5. Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through five high-performance worker devices.
6. Reconstruction accuracy without GCPs: Horizontal = 1 cm + 1~2 times the GSD; Vertical = 2 cm + 1.5-3 times the GSD. The accuracy data were derived from a large amount of actual data generated by the Phantom 4 RTK and Zenmuse P1. The actual accuracy can be affected by RTK positioning precision, on-site lighting, camera lenses, and route planning. Vertical accuracy refers to reconstruction accuracy for oblique images.
7. Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through high-performance workstations.
8. Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through three high-performance worker devices.
9. Aircraft supported: DJI Mavic 3 Multispectra, P4 Multispectral
Multispectral Imaging Bands supported:
Blue (B): 450 nm ± 16 nm, green (G): 560 nm ± 16 nm, red (R): 650 nm ± 16 nm, red edge (RE): 730 nm ± 16 nm, near-infrared (NIR): 840 nm ± 26 nm
Vegetation indices supported: NDVI, GNDVI, NDRE, LCI, OSAVI.
10. This feature is supported by the Phantom 4 RTK (remote controller with screen), Phantom 4 Pro V2.0+, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 only .
11. Only the following models support the import use of the Detailed Inspection mission routes:
(1) Phantom 4 RTK (remote controller without screen)
(2) Matrice 300 RTK + H20 Series Payloads
(3) Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
(4) Matrice 30 Series
(5) Mavic 3 Enterprise Series
12. Compatible with the Phantom 4 RTK (remote controller with screen), Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, and Phantom 4.
13. The reconstruction of 500+ photos is not supported by the Education.
14. The following online features are not available in Offline Mode:
（1）Unlocking GEO Zones
（2）Map loading and location searching
（3）Without logging into a DJI account, some flight control functions in DJI Terra will be restricted.
15. Permanent certificates can be upgraded to any software version within one year after activation and binding. The paid update period shall start after one year. An upgrade and maintenance fee must be paid to upgrade to any software version released during the paid update period.For more information on the upgrade fee for the Permanent version, please refer to the "DJI Terra Permanent Version Upgrade & Maintenance Fee Rules".