Matrice 350 RTK
Fully Powered to Forge Ahead
DJI RC Plus has a 7-inch screen with a brightness of up to 1,200 nits as well as multiple buttons, delivering a smooth control experience. It comes with a standard WB37 external battery and supports battery hot swapping. It can operate for up to 6 hours when combining internal and external batteries for use.
The CSM Radar can be mounted on top of the drone to further ensure flight safety. The effective detection range can reach 30 m.  The radar can accurately detect subtle obstacles upward or within the horizontal 360° range to avoid them in time. 
The battery station provides a one-stop solution for battery charging, storage, and transport. The new Storage Mode and Ready-to-Fly Mode improve charging efficiency and extend the battery life. The new design of 360°-movement wheels facilitates more convenient transportation and transitions.
The high-altitude low-noise propellers guarantee flight performance at high altitudes of 3,000-7,000 m, and the noise of the blades is reduced by 2 decibels compared with the standard 2110s propellers. 
The TB65 Intelligent Flight Battery adopts high-performance and high-energy cells and can be charged up to 400 cycles,  reducing the cost for a single flight. Meanwhile, it has enhanced heat dissipation performance and an auto-heating system.
Matrice 350 RTK is available for order through official DJI Dealers. Contact us below for the team to reach out.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** All data was tested with a production model Matrice 350 RTK in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
*** All videos and images on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.
**** Before use, Matrice 350 RTK must be activated via the DJI Pilot 2 app.
1. Measured with Matrice 350 RTK flying at approximately 8 m/s without payloads in a windless environment until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to reminders in the app for the actual usage time.
2. Measured in a controlled environment. The IP rating is not permanently effective and may decrease due to product wear and tear.
3. Up to 400 cycles if the accumulative duration of battery level ≥ 90% is less than 120 days within 12 months.
4. Measured with the 2112 High-Altitude Low-Noise Propellers and the takeoff weight ≤ 7.2 kg.
5. Dual Operator Mode required.
6. Measured with FCC compliance in an unobstructed environment with low interference at a flight altitude of approximately 120 m. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to reminders in the app.
7. There are certain blind areas of visual sensing and infrared sensing. Positioning and obstacle-sensing performance may be affected by the flight environment and obstacle characteristics. Please fly with caution.
8. Sold separately.
9. Please enable the radar obstacle avoidance function in the DJI Pilot 2 app and set the aircraft safety distance (> 2.5 m is recommended), and the flight speed should be < 10 m/s.
10. Measured when the radar reflection cross-sectional area of the detection target is ≥ 0.4 m². The effective detection range may vary with the size and material of the obstacle.
11. Gimbal connector is sold separately.
12. This function requires the remote controller to connect to the Internet and download DEM files.
13. This function requires Zenmuse P1.
14. DJI FlightHub 2 required.
15. This function requires the Zenmuse H20 Series payloads.
16. The accessories in this section can also be used with the Matrice 300 RTK.
17. Measured with CE compliance.
18. The aircraft comes with E-Port, while SkyPort and X-Port components are sold separately.