Matrice 350 RTK
Fully Powered to Forge Ahead
Fully Powered to Forge Ahead
An upgraded flagship drone platform, the Matrice 350 RTK sets a new benchmark for the industry. This next-generation drone platform features an all-new video transmission system and control experience, a more efficient battery system, and more comprehensive safety features, as well as robust payload and expansion capabilities. It is fully powered to inject innovative strength into any aerial operation.
55-Min Max Flight Time 
IP55 Rating 
DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission
DJI RC Plus
400 Battery Cycles 
6-Directional Sensing & Positioning
Night-Vision FPV Camera
Built tough, the Matrice 350 RTK features powerful propulsion, enhanced protection rating, and excellent flight performance, allowing it to effortlessly tackle a wide variety of challenges.
55 mins 
Max Flight Time
7000 m 
-20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
Max Flight Altitude
Max Wind Speed Resistance
Matrice 350 RTK adopts DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission, which supports triple-channel 1080p HD live feeds,  and a max transmission distance of 20 km.  Both the aircraft and the remote controller have a four-antenna transceiver system, which can intelligently select the two optimal antennas to transmit signals, while the four antennas receive signals simultaneously. In this way, anti-interference capabilities are significantly improved, and transmission stability is optimized.
Equipped with a 7-inch high-bright screen, DJI RC Plus supports Dual Operator Mode and comes with a standard WB37 external battery that offers an operating time of up to six hours, meeting various operation needs.
The DJI Pilot 2 app has been further optimized to clearly present the mission type and flight status. Easy and smooth control of the aircraft and payloads facilitates more efficient operation.
The Matrice 350 RTK is equipped with a new TB65 dual-battery system, which supports battery hot swapping and allows for multiple flights without powering off. The battery can be charged up to 400 cycles,  reducing the cost of a single flight.
The new BS65 Intelligent Battery Station provides a one-stop solution for battery charging, storage, and transport.
The Matrice 350 RTK supports a single downward gimbal, dual downward gimbals,  and single upward gimbal,  and has an E-Port open interface. With a max payload capacity of 2.7 kg, the aircraft can carry up to three payloads simultaneously, meeting the needs of different operation scenarios like public safety, inspection, and mapping.
The four-sensor system of zoom camera, wide camera, thermal camera, and laser rangefinder works together, supplemented by advanced intelligent algorithms, to deliver outstanding sensing and imaging performance.
Zenmuse H20N integrates starlight sensors into its zoom and wide-angle cameras. Pair this with dual zoom thermal cameras and a laser rangefinder, and you have a versatile hybrid payload that rises to the occasion.
Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a mapping camera. When used with the flight platform, it forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
Customized payloads like gas detectors, loudspeakers, and multispectral sensors can be combined with Matrice 350 RTK through DJI Payload SDK to expand application fields.
DJI RC Plus has a 7-inch screen with a brightness of up to 1,200 nits as well as multiple buttons, delivering a smooth control experience. It comes with a standard WB37 external battery and supports battery hot swapping. It can operate for up to 6 hours when combining internal and external batteries for use.
The CSM Radar can be mounted on top of the drone to further ensure flight safety. The effective detection range can reach 30 m.  The radar can accurately detect subtle obstacles upward or within the horizontal 360° range to avoid them in time. 
The battery station provides a one-stop solution for battery charging, storage, and transport. The new Storage Mode and Ready-to-Fly Mode improve charging efficiency and extend the battery life. The new design of 360°-movement wheels facilitates more convenient transportation and transitions.
The high-altitude low-noise propellers guarantee flight performance at high altitudes of 3,000-7,000 m, and the noise of the blades is reduced by 2 decibels compared with the standard 2110s propellers. 
The TB65 Intelligent Flight Battery adopts high-performance and high-energy cells and can be charged up to 400 cycles,  reducing the cost for a single flight. Meanwhile, it has enhanced heat dissipation performance and an auto-heating system.
Media Data Encryption
Local Data Mode
One-Tap Clear All Device Data
AES-256 Video Transmission Encryption
Integrate a variety of third-party payloads like gas detectors, loudspeakers, multispectral sensors, computing modules, and more. Payload SDK supports E-Port, SkyPort V2, and DJI X-Port,  which greatly reduce the payload development lifecycle and maximize the potential of your payloads in more diverse scenarios. E-Port supports Payload SDK V3 and later versions, and is compatible with third-party Payload SDK payloads of the Matrice 30 Series.
With a large network of third-party mobile applications, you can unlock the capabilities of your drone platform to meet specialized mission needs. Utilizing Mobile SDK, the Matrice 350 RTK supports highly customizable mobile app development.
With Cloud API, you can directly connect the Matrice 350 RTK to third-party cloud platforms via the DJI Pilot 2 app, accessing functions like data transfer, live stream, and flight route distribution.
Matrice 350 RTK is available for order through official DJI Dealers. Contact us below for the team to reach out.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** All data was tested with a production model Matrice 350 RTK in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
*** All videos and images on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.
**** Before use, Matrice 350 RTK must be activated via the DJI Pilot 2 app.
1. Measured with Matrice 350 RTK flying at approximately 8 m/s without payloads in a windless environment until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to reminders in the app for the actual usage time.
2. Measured in a controlled environment. The IP rating is not permanently effective and may decrease due to product wear and tear.
3. Up to 400 cycles if the accumulative duration of battery level ≥ 90% is less than 120 days within 12 months.
4. Measured with the 2112 High-Altitude Low-Noise Propellers and the takeoff weight ≤ 7.2 kg.
5. Dual Operator Mode required.
6. Measured with FCC compliance in an unobstructed environment with low interference at a flight altitude of approximately 120 m. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to reminders in the app.
7. There are certain blind areas of visual sensing and infrared sensing. Positioning and obstacle-sensing performance may be affected by the flight environment and obstacle characteristics. Please fly with caution.
8. Sold separately.
9. Please enable the radar obstacle avoidance function in the DJI Pilot 2 app and set the aircraft safety distance (> 2.5 m is recommended), and the flight speed should be < 10 m/s.
10. Measured when the radar reflection cross-sectional area of the detection target is ≥ 0.4 m². The effective detection range may vary with the size and material of the obstacle.
11. Gimbal connector is sold separately.
12. This function requires the remote controller to connect to the Internet and download DEM files.
13. This function requires Zenmuse P1.
14. DJI FlightHub 2 required.
15. This function requires the Zenmuse H20 Series payloads.
16. The accessories in this section can also be used with the Matrice 300 RTK.
17. Measured with CE compliance.
18. The aircraft comes with E-Port, while SkyPort and X-Port components are sold separately.